For a full list, please see my CV.
Journal articles and chapters
- The Expressive Power of Contextualist Truth (with Lorenzo Rossi), in preparation for Modes of Truth. A unified approach to truth, modality, and paradox, Routledge, C. Nicolai and J. Stern (eds).
- Generalised Revenge (with Lorenzo Rossi), forthcoming the Australasian Journal of Philosophy.
- Non-contractability and Revenge (with Lorenzo Rossi), forthcoming in Erkenntnis.
- Classical Harmony and Separability, forthcoming in Erkenntnis.
- Naive validity (with Lorenzo Rossi), forthcoming in Synthese.
- Conservative Deflationism? (with Lorenzo Rossi) – 2020, Philosophical Studies 177, pp. 535-549.
- Reflection Principles and the Liar in Context (with Lorenzo Rossi) – 2018, Philosophers’ Imprint 18(15), pp. 18.
- Maximally Consistent Sets of Instances of Naive Comprehension (with Luca Incurvati) – 2017, Mind 126, pp. 371-384.
- Inferential Role Semantics (with Florian Steinberger) – 2017, in A Companion to the Philosophy of Language, Second Edition (Bob Hale, Alex Miller and Crispin Wright eds), Basil Blackwell, pp. 197-224.
- Denial and Disagreement (with Massimiliano Carrara) – 2015, Topoi 34, pp. 109-119.
- Validity and truth-preservation (with Lionel Shapiro) – 2015, in Unifying the Philosophy of Truth (D. Achourioti, D., H. Galinon, J. Martinez eds), Springer, pp. 431-460. Preprint available here.
- The Inexpressibility of Validity – 2014, Analysis 74(1), pp. 65-81.
- Is Logical Knowledge Dispositional? (with Florian Steinberger) – 2013, Philosophical Studies 166(1), pp. 165-183.
- Two Flavors of Curry’s Paradox (with JC Beall) – 2013, The Journal of Philosophy CX(3), pp. 143-65.
- Coming True: A Note on Truth and Actuality (with Richard Dietz) – 2013, Philosophical Studies 163(2), pp. 403-427.
- On Heck’s New Liar – 2013, Thought 1(4), pp. 258-269.
- Manifestability and Epistemic Truth – 2012, Topoi 31(1), pp. 17-26.
- Knowability and Bivalence – 2010, Philosophical Studies 149(2), pp. 269-281.
- Inferentialism and the Categoricity Problem: Reply to Raatikainen (with Ole T. Hjortland) – 2009, Analysis 69(3), pp. 480-488.
- The Paradox of Idealisation (with Salvatore Florio) – 2009, Analysis 69(3), pp. 461-469. Preprint available here.
- How basic is the Basic Revisionary Argument? (with Luca Incurvati) – 2008, Analysis 68(4), pp. 303-309.
Introductions and conference proceedings
- Paradox and Logical Revision. A short introduction (with Massimiliano Carrara) – 2015 Topoi 34, pp. 7-14.
- More Reflections on Consequence (with Massimiliano Carrara) – 2014, Logique et Analyse 227, pp. 223-258.
- Inferentialism without Verificationism: Reply to Prawitz, 2011, in Logic and Knowledge (Emiliano Ippoliti ed), pp. 285-90.
The Realism/Anti-Realism Debate and the Intuitionistic Solution to the Knowability Paradox (with Luca Incurvati) [In Italian] – 2007, in C. Tatasciore, P. Graziani, C. Grimaldi (eds.), Prospettive Filosofiche: Il Realismo, Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici, Napoli, pp. 99-113.
- Topoi 34 (2015). Special issue on Paradox and Logical Revision (M. Carrara and J. Murzi eds).
- Logique et Analyse 57, n. 228 (2014). Special issue on reasoning (J. Murzi and J. P. van Bendegem eds).
- Logique et Analyse 57, n. 227 (2014). Special issue on Logical Consequence (M. Carrara and J. Murzi eds), 2014.